The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Heartbeat/Homebeat: Kitchen

For a fun photography project yesterday, I decided to set up my tripod and camera facing the kitchen, the heart of the home.  My goal was to illustrate the "life" of the kitchen throughout a typical day, even though I captured images from early morning until just after lunchtime.  The funny thing is that the kitchen didn't start out clean (it usually does; I'm a stickler for going to bed with a spotless kitchen).

First shot -- 7:44am

I had to reset the camera twice--once when Thomas accidentally nudged the tripod, and once when I did it.  It was in the middle of everything and I spent the morning saying, "Watch out for the tripod!  Don't walk near the tripod!  Get away from the tripod...!"


Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
christine anne photography

4 comments:

  1. I really like your space...nice and airy!

    M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Christine,
    What a wonderful idea! You are so talented with a camera! By the way, the bread looks delicious! Thanks for letting us in to your lovely home!

    Have a blessed evening,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't realize D was so TALL! Like being with you for a bit. :o) So what settings did you use to focus like that and make everyone blurry? Did you have someone just push the button every now and again or at regularly time intervals? Neat idea and very nicely done! Miss you all bunches!

    Donetta

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea!! I need to try it. I even have a new tripod that my husband bought me for Christmas. I love how the light from the window changes through the day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)