The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Heartbeat/Homebeat: Kitchen

For a fun photography project yesterday, I decided to set up my tripod and camera facing the kitchen, the heart of the home.  My goal was to illustrate the "life" of the kitchen throughout a typical day, even though I captured images from early morning until just after lunchtime.  The funny thing is that the kitchen didn't start out clean (it usually does; I'm a stickler for going to bed with a spotless kitchen).

First shot -- 7:44am

I had to reset the camera twice--once when Thomas accidentally nudged the tripod, and once when I did it.  It was in the middle of everything and I spent the morning saying, "Watch out for the tripod!  Don't walk near the tripod!  Get away from the tripod...!"


Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
christine anne photography