The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, October 15, 2015

October Arboretum Date

I arrived home from the lake today at lunchtime.  My parents dropped me off at home, then went home themselves.  I wasn't hungry--for food, anyway.  I was intensely interested in the autumn colors in my own neck of the woods.  Fernando wanted alone time with me, so a half hour after I arrived home, I was in a car again, taking Thomas to tech school and stopping off for a walk at the Morton Arboretum.


The colors were just starting to turn in spots, so I knew I'd be visiting again and again with my camera.  For now, Fernando and I walked, talked, and enjoyed time together before heading back to life and reality.



Looking up toward the tops of the spruces.




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)