The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Autumn at the Lake -- Cook-Off!

Saturday afternoon meant it was time for the Lake Bonaparte Columbus Day Cook-Off!!  Let the festivities begin!!


The pumpkin basket where we put our votes.

Tucker hanging out under the food table.


Bea and Terri.


I learned to take just a bit or two of each dish; otherwise, I'll end up stuffed after sampling the appetizers, then the main dishes, then the desserts.


Voting time for the main dishes.

My dessert entry:  salted caramel popcorn. 

My cousin Tom.

Tom announces the close of voting.

A baby!!

Terri and Rich are co-winners of the coveted apron and chef's hat.

All the winners!
Janet, Bea, Al, Aunt Bonnie, Tom, Rick, Terri, and Rich.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)