The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Autumn at the Lake -- Saturday Boat Ride

Back from my Saturday morning walk yesterday, I relaxed for just a bit until one of my cousins came up and told me there was a boat ride that very minute.  No time to waste!  Dad, Mom and I trotted on down to the dock and onto the pontoon boat for a relaxing first autumn ride.


The lake was like glass that morning, and the colors were brilliant.  Even in the cold, it was the perfect boat ride.







Little Round Island, forlorn without its little house.



Someone spotted a loon with its winter colors, and Rick (our boat driver) angled for me to get a good shot--oh, for a decent telephoto lens!!


Mini suns reflected on the water.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)