The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, October 12, 2015

Autumn at the Lake -- Sunday Boat Ride

The day after the cook-off, a boat ride-and-float tradition began at some point, and continued this year.  It was a little bit warmer (meaning it wasn't finger-frosted-forty like Saturday's cook-off temps.  It wasn't raining, that was the main thing, and a little breeze would not put us off.


I think the colors were at their peak today!



The other pontoon boat was catching up to us.



We floated around, both pontoon boats tethered together, behind Round Island, where the breeze was blocked and the water was calm.  Snacks and drinks and general conversation were the goal, and we all enjoyed a great time together.

Rich photobombed Dad and Mom.

When it was time to go, we untethered the boats, waved goodbye, and met back at the Jackson dock.


Al points the way.




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)