The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Time to Say Goodbye

There's a time for hello, and a time for goodbye.  Sometimes I'm the one saying goodbye, and it's off to a new adventure--such as a trip or a photo shoot or an outing with friends.  But sometimes, it's someone else saying goodbye, and it's not temporary.  Our friends were moving, and the day to say goodbye had come.


I had the privilege of seeing this little girl, Miss C., when she was only four days old!  She had just turned two, and I would miss her growing up.

B. and I became good friends, but I never got a picture of us.  So I had Fernando do it, on this last day together.


Our mutual good friend T. was also there, so Fernando took a picture of our trio, too.


Lots of guys, hanging out together for the last time.



One last shot of the S. family, then it was time to head off.



Later that day, I looked out my kitchen window.  Snow.  Figures.



I texted B. and told her they should be glad they left earlier!


The next morning, she texted me that it was snowing in Kentucky!  Friends leaving is hard, and the weather suited my mood.  I know that we're sisters in the Lord, though, and with all our technology, we'll still keep in touch.  But I'll miss her face-to-face.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)