The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, June 13, 2014

Warm Weather at Last!

April 18.

It was finally warm enough that we figured it was time to pull out the bikes and the backyard furniture!



Joseph carried the tote of pool stuff around to the back yard.

Joseph was stuck, gate wouldn't open.  Danny peeked over the fence.

Fernando passed the shovel over to Danny to dig out the grass that had grown up in front of the gate.

Lawn chairs!

Back in the garage, Thomas pumped up bike tires.

Danny dug out the gate.


Success!

The guys got everything out, and we were really hoping the warm weather would stick around for awhile!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are ready for summer. I hope it stays for you. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)