The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

First Spring Day in the Flower Garden!

April 12.

Same day that we worked in our veggie garden, and I wanted to check out my front yard flower gardens.  Signs of life--YES!

Scilla about to bloom!



Danny did some trimming for me.  You can see the broken statue there, from the backside.  This little lady lost half her flower pot.  :(


Columbine.

Coral bells.

Flowers are so pretty, and I believe they're the reward for waiting through the white, gray and brown of winter and pre-spring!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)