The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, May 23, 2014

To Andy's - One Last Time

April 10.


Of course this is not the last time our family would go to Andy's.  But it would be the last time we would go to Andy's with the S. family.  They were moving (and have since moved) out of state.  Boo hoo.


We determined that one last visit to this awesome frozen custard shop was in order before their big move.  Who cared that even though the day was beautiful, it ended up rather chilly.  We would eat our custard and shiver, and enjoy every minute of it.  Together.



It's always so hard to figure out what to choose.  I usually end up getting the same thing, because I never know when I'll be back.





Isn't Miss C. a cutie?



There's a small airport across the way, and the male portion of our group enjoyed watching a few military helicopters come in for a landing.  Cool, huh?


Miss K.

Miss E.


Young man R. is an awesome big brother.


My friend B. is bee-yoo-tee-ful.  :)



We had a blast together, as usual.  These pictures make me smile and remember all the good times and fun we had together over the short time we lived close by.  God is good and gives us treasure--and the best treasures are our friendships.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)