The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, April 19, 2013

I Love My Guys!

Time to boast about my guys!!  I love having them around.  Especially the dear hubby.  Just love him.

The weather warmed up a smidge, and my guys were hard at work.

First, Fernando did some research on the Internet and saved us around $900 in car repairs by replacing the brakes and rotors on the Suburban.  *my hero*



The next day,  the guys were hard at work again, pulling out the patio chairs and other outdoor stuff for the back yard.




Someday I'll get in front of them so I don't take pictures of their backsides, lol.


Below is the pool, which we're nowhere near ready to uncover!  It's still c-c-cold right now, even in mid-April, so hopefully sometime in May that job will get done.


Then it was back into the garage to get the bikes down from the hanging hooks.  Love those hooks.  The garage looks messy, but it's a man-area of our house.  So I leave it alone unless Fernando goes out of town.  Like one time last year.  That's a long story; you should go read it, though.  It's a funny one.


Woo-hoo for bikes!

 
I can't wait to bask in the sun in our patio chairs.  I don't care how falling-apart they are (only a little).


And bikes mean spring is on the way!!!


I'm really ready for spring.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. That is so great that you can pull those things out. It is not time for biking yet in our neck of the woods. Maybe by May. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, JoAnn, we pulled them out. But it got cold again, then it rained and rained, and then it snowed. So we're still waiting to ride them. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)