The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Happy Birthday, Dad!

I can't believe my dad is 81 now!!  He had a birthday last weekend, and the family all gathered at our home to celebrate.  We also celebrated Danny's birthday (which occurred four days later), and the fact that Danny got accepted to UIC.


Birthdays usually mean cake made by my mom, and ice cream--or, Andy's when Fernando and I have anything to do with the planning.  :)


The glory of young men is their strength,
And the honor of old men is their gray hair.
Proverbs 20:29


A good man leaves an inheritance to his children's children,
And the wealth of the sinner is stored up for the righteous.
Proverbs 13:22


Grandchildren are the crown of old men...
Proverbs 17:6


But the lovingkindness of the Lord
is from everlasting to everlasting on those who fear Him,
And His righteousness to children's children.
Psalm 103:17



Indeed, may you see your children's children.
Peace be upon Israel!
Psalms 128:6

Happy birthday, Dad.  I love you.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Such sweet words, and I love the pictures, especially when he is blowing out the candle. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)