The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Where's the Beef?

We waited and waited, and wondered and wondered.  We had purchase a side of beef from our farmers, and we were supposed to get it in early December...but it was January and we still didn't have it.  We finally received a phone call with our beef order, and the guys and I went to pick it up last weekend.


Eric and Samantha raise Murray Grey cattle for our yummy beef.


Because their cows were smaller on average this past year, Eric gave us the option of purchasing a second side.  So instead of a 1/4 side of beef, we ended up receiving a very large quarter side, but not quite a half.



The boys did all the work, and Fernando and I drove home happy.  Our freezer is now stocked again with yummy, 100% grass-fed beef.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. I still don't have mind...we haven't been called by the beef locker or anything yet. Hope we're not in for a disappointment :-(

    Hope you're enjoying it! I still have a couple of roasts left from last year to use up...guess that's somethin'! :-)

    {{{HUGS}}},
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)