The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, January 9, 2012

Afternoon with the Girls

My friend Gail and I had been trying to get together for some time, and things finally worked out to spend an afternoon together last week.  What a great way to start off the new year, visiting a dear sister in Christ and having some very special Girl Time!

Gail's daughter Diana set the table so beautifully, with teacups...


A cute honey pot...


Even a water pitcher to quench our thirst after lunch.


Diana showed me the "Tea for One" set she made:







She told me that her mom made the sugar and creamer set:


And she showed me her special tea plates:


Our luncheon was delicious, with tuna melt sandwiches:


And orange-poppy seed muffins, which Diana created from a recipe she modified.


Gail and I spent a wonderful afternoon sharing conversation, thoughts, opinions, feelings, laughter...  Later, her older daughter Kelle made chicken Parmesan for dinner, and I got to stay to partake of that meal, as well!  I was so blessed to be able to spend time with these beautiful, Godly ladies.

 Luncheon brought to us by Diana!



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

4 comments:

  1. Christine, you are a joy and blessing to me as well. Thank you so much for your friendship and helping your 'couchbound' sister to spend a lovely day. ♥ Ü

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fun!

    I can't believe they made those. How talented.

    You are blessed to have such sweet ladies in your life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that little hunny pot! You can't beat Pooh Bear for hunny. Nope. You just can't.

    Love you!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)