The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Tea Talk -- Riches, Honor and Life


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...a cup of the regular ol' Irish breakfast tea, in one of our blue family mugs, with honey and cream.  A nice tea to wake me up in the morning.

My Pfaltzgraff honey pot

I'm feeling...a bit of sore throat.  I'm not sure if a cold is coming on, or if I'm just worn out.  Worn out would fit--I've been a busy bee with end-of-year and graduation plans, not to mention a vacation and homeschool convention coming up!

On my mind...is taking Danny to complete the math portion of our community college's COMPASS placement test so that he can register for classes this fall.  He plans to complete a two-year transfer degree program, then transfer in to the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC).  We visited their campus on Tuesday and are now suffering from universit-itis.  ;)

I leave you with...a little Proverb to ponder, which I've pondered as we consider all the issues facing us with activities, plans, finances...

The reward of humility and the fear of the LORD
Are riches, honor and life.
Proverbs 22:4 NASB


It all comes down to this:  be humble and fear the Lord.  Nothing complicated; I can do that!

Various spring images to make you (and me) smile

Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photo gallery website

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are having a happy day! Your pictures are beautiful!

    Sharity

    ReplyDelete
  2. You indeed made me smile with your flower collage! Beautiful images of Spring, bring hope to worn out soul like myself! Thank you, Christine. Such a lovely site to visit. I hope you feel better now.

    What do you mean by "universit-itis"? I'm just curious because it might be what I'm suffering now after visiting prospective universities for my son and me living in campus now :-)

    I'll linger a while to catch up with your older posts.

    Blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)