The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Tea Talk -- The Heavens, the Earth Also


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...a cup of my regular Irish Breakfast, with honey and cream.  Below is my little Pfaltzgraff "Yorktowne" honey pot I bought on eBay.  I have a butter crock to match.


I'm feeling...just fine, as usual.  (One day I'm going to type a bunch here just to surprise you.)

On my mind...let's see.  I just finished editing images from a photo shoot of a little fife & drum group.  This was so much fun to do!  Well, the session was fun; yeah, the editing is fun, too.  I love all aspects of a photo shoot.  This one was especially fun because it was the first one of the spring, and the first one in the WARM outdoors!  It hit mid-70s that Saturday and we had a lot of fun at a nearby forest preserve.  It was the first warm day we've had in a long time, and it was so nice to spend it outside.  :)

I'm also thinking about the upcoming homeschool convention--I have some phone calls to make, and some planning to complete.  Then, I also have to deal with getting Danny registered to go to our local community college come fall.  It seems too early to work on that, but it's not--I really need to get going on it!

I leave you with...a Scripture passage reflecting Gods ownership of His entire creation!  Spring is starting to, well, spring, and I found a few flowers in my gardens:  the hardy brunnera with its tiny periwinkle blue blooms, quietly popping up in my porch garden; and a few daffodils daring to burst open in my front yard garden--oh, the joy of spring!

The heavens are Yours, the earth also is Yours;
The world and all it contains, You have founded them.
The north and the south, You have created them;
Tabor and Hermon shout for joy at Your name.
You have a strong arm;
Your hand is mighty, Your right hand is exalted.
Righteousness and justice are the foundation of Your throne;
Lovingkindness and truth go before You.
How blessed are the people who know the joyful sound!
O LORD, they walk in the light of Your countenance.
In Your name they rejoice all the day,
And by Your righteousness they are exalted.
Psalm 89:11-16 NASB

Think spring!  [brunnera from my front yard garden]

Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photo gallery website

2 comments:

  1. such a beautiful Psalm and such a beautiful little flower.
    I love Irish Breakfast tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine!

    It's good to be back here. I missed your photos, and it so good to see them again. Loved your blue brunnera. I wonder how's my garden now after being away for quite a while....

    Our search for my Ben's college is not over yet. It's good you have a local community college for your Danny.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)