The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tea Talk -- Many are the Wonders


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...Earl Grey tea this afternoon, in my garage-sale mug.  I've posted a photo of it in previous posts, so none today.  :)

I'm feeling...generally good.  My back has little twinges every now and then, but I'm able to sit for longer periods.  I still get stiff easily, though, so I need to be aware of my body's needs.

On my mind...are lots of things, including weekend plans, photography, blogging, grading tests, laundry, and going to bed early tonight.

I leave you with...a photo of Danny shoveling the driveway last week, plus a Scripture verse.

How blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust,
And has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood.
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done,
And Your thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with You.
If I would declare and speak of them,
They would be too numerous to count.
Psalm 40:4-5

Blessed is the mom whose son shovels the driveway for her!

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
christine anne photography

6 comments:

  1. That picture sure describes what is going on here in the mountains :-)

    Thank you for inviting me to tea...m.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Then I am a blessed mom, indeed! Glad your back is slowly healing...and praying that will continue!

    ?Tomorrow? Games? :-)

    Love,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED this post and verse. I especially the quote under the pic. *GRIN* I have to agree with you on that one!!! [0= Do I have to let the boys go? Really?!? [0;

    Blessings and ((HUGS))
    In Him<><
    -Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that photo! Our strong, capable sons DO bless us...you are so right!
    Hope your back feels better :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. My soul magnifies the Lord as I read those verses. I sense a spirit of calmness each time I visit your site, Christine. Even in pain and amid demands of the urgent things you need to do, you remain faithful in counting your blessing and in thanking God.
    You are a blessed mom, indeed, to have the privilege of discipling great men of God. You raised them well.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely scripture choice. Nice photo! Like the caption, too!

    Blessings!
    Sharity

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)