The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Tea Talk -- Many are the Wonders


Welcome to my home!
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.
To participate, click on Ruth's button above.


I'm having...Earl Grey tea this afternoon, in my garage-sale mug.  I've posted a photo of it in previous posts, so none today.  :)

I'm feeling...generally good.  My back has little twinges every now and then, but I'm able to sit for longer periods.  I still get stiff easily, though, so I need to be aware of my body's needs.

On my mind...are lots of things, including weekend plans, photography, blogging, grading tests, laundry, and going to bed early tonight.

I leave you with...a photo of Danny shoveling the driveway last week, plus a Scripture verse.

How blessed is the man who has made the LORD his trust,
And has not turned to the proud, nor to those who lapse into falsehood.
Many, O LORD my God, are the wonders which You have done,
And Your thoughts toward us;
There is none to compare with You.
If I would declare and speak of them,
They would be too numerous to count.
Psalm 40:4-5

Blessed is the mom whose son shovels the driveway for her!

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
christine anne photography