The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, July 18, 2016

Random Thought

I had two high school senior photo shoots this past spring; then, I had an extended family shoot at the start of summer.  I took the photo below at Greene Valley Forest Preserve in Lisle while I was setting up for the family session.  It was a beautiful June evening, definitely hot but the pretty location made up for that.


I don't usually put much stock in feelings, like I have to feel God's love, or feel that He loves me.  I usually can see that He does--in the beauty around me, in a small detail, in the beauty of a photo.  But feelings can be stirred, can rise up, in my heart when I do see those evidences of His love for me.  The above photo is one.  There is a softness, a caring, that I sense in the pale green grasses swaying in the breeze.  And there's a warmth in the sun shining through the trees and brightening my face.  He loves me.


I was tickled, too, when I cut the next small batch of strawberries and came upon the one in the photo above.  One small strawberry, one heart shape, a symbol of love, His love; it was such an insignificant detail.  But it was enough for me.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)