The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, July 25, 2016

July's Garden Garlic

July 19.

After a massive downpour one day...


...I finally went out to work in the garden on my day off, to finally get the garlic harvested.




After digging up all the garlic, I worked the soil and then smoothed it out.  It's pretty much ready for next year.



I didn't have time to be fancy, so I dumped the garlic bulbs (and the seed heads) onto my front porch and spread them out to dry.



I'll peel and freeze (or ferment) them in two or three weeks once they're dry.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)