The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Tea Talk -- No Longer


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Click on Ruth's button above to participate with me.
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.


I'm having...a cup of Irish breakfast tea to start off my morning.

Two cups for two sisters

I'm feeling...tired.  We have had a trying week, and I feel weary attempting to process the wildly erratic emotions connected with event after event.  Mind you, the events haven't been earth-shattering, but the week has been one thing right after another.

On my mind...is my to-do list with deadlines looming and no desire to get anything done.  I'm not down in the dumps; I'm just tired.  I know the Lord will lift me up, and I know that many are praying for me, and for our family (again, nothing dire).  I'm resting in His mercy and strength in time of weakness.

I leave you with...hope from the Scriptures.

And He will wipe away every tear from their eyes;
and there will no longer be any death;
there will no longer be any mourning, or crying, or pain;
the first things have passed away.
Revelation 21:4 NASB


Last week--looking down the street where my parents live


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

4 comments:

  1. Lifting your situation up in prayer. Your words of faith will definitely inspire you to carry on. Love that photo of the snow scene.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weeks are just like that, eh? I hope a time of refreshing for you will soon come.

    I love the photo of the teacups and winter street. What a winter wonderland!

    I like your ending line - "Back to Life." After a little break, it's back to being about our Father's business - in the place He put us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand what you're feeling and I always have that same feeling every now and then. I used to deny it and pretended that I was okay until I realized that God will not despise a broken spirit and a contrite heart. Times like this are God's opportunity to minister to us in a deeper way, and for us to know Him more.I'm also resting in His mercy and allowing His strength manifest in my weakness. will be lifting you up in prayer, Christine.

    BTW,I love the dainty floral design of your teacups.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful snowy picture! Praying you are refreshed and strengthened to tackle what needs to be done and deal with whatever issues you're facing. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)