The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Tea Talk -- Get Yourself Up!


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Click on Ruth's button above to participate with me.
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.


A quick note--I can't believe I haven't blogged in over two weeks!  I spent several days out of town, and just haven't had any time to blog since I returned home.  I think I'm finally getting back into the routine of my life, though, and I'm very happy to start blogging again by sharing Tea Talk with you all today!


I'm having...a cup of Irish breakfast tea in my Polish pottery mug.  Since you've seen my tea cups before, I'm sharing someone else's cup with you today.

A tea cup from a Christmas tea party

I'm feeling...fine.  Some of the muscle pain in my neck has eased, and I am leaving the rest in the Lord's hands.

On my mind...is editing the final 15 of the 300+ images I took at the SECHDF Mother/Daughter Encouragement Weekend in Georgia.  Not only did I get to shoot the two-day event, I got to spend lots of time with my sister D.  :)  Now I have just a bit of hard work left, then it's organizing everything, getting portraits printed, then mailing them off.  I'm also praying for a few print orders from the event!

I leave you with...a passage of Scripture that brings hope.  I'm looking ahead to warmer weather (though this winter has been nothing to complain about!), to spring and to the celebration of Jesus' resurrection.  This passage also helps me look ahead with hope and excitement.

Get yourself up on a high mountain,
O Zion, bearer of good news,
Lift up your voice mightily,
O Jerusalem, bearer of good news;
Lift it up, do not fear.
Say to the cities of Judah,
"Here is your God!"
Isaiah 40:9 NASB

Looking forward to spring!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

3 comments:

  1. I like that passage of scripture - it fills me with excitement when it proclaims my God is here!

    Here's hoping with you that you do get some orders from the Mother-Daughter weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you good results from your photos. I do love the one above and that scripture too. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back, Christine. You were missed for 2 weeks.
    Your photos and your work as a photographer inspire me to keep working with my camera which I haven't done much for few months now. I need to pick up that hobby again.

    thank you for the encouraging words you left on my blog.

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)