The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tea Talk -- So Great and So Far


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Click on Ruth's button above to participate with me.
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.


I'm having...a cup of tea with honey and half-n-half.  It's my typical morning cup of tea.

Morning tea in my Pfaltzgraff Ocean Breeze teacup


I'm feeling...fine, mostly.  I slipped on the stair into our garage last weekend, and it exacerbated the pain I was already experiencing in my neck due to pulled muscles.  Nothing has worked so far, so I'm off in a few minutes to see a massage therapist.  If nothing else, I'll end up relaxed by lunchtime!  :)

On my mind...is my upcoming trip to Georgia!  Details are swirling 'round my brain, including figuring out how not to have to check a bag (it's $25 each way to check a suitcase; can you believe that??).  I have to get all my photography gear in order, clean my camera's sensor (a tricky procedure I've never done), put together pricing sheets, edit photos for display (digital picture frame) at the two-day conference at which I'll be shooting.  So many details!  I'll soon be in full swing pulling all of this together.  All I do is start making lists, and that eases any panic I feel.  Then I simply start "doing" and checking items off.

I leave you with...a passage from Psalms that brings such comfort to my heart.

He has not dealt with us according to our sins,
Nor rewarded us according to our iniquities.
For as high as the heavens are above the earth,
So great is His lovingkindness toward those who fear Him.
As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.
Just as a father has compassion on his children,
So the LORD has compassion on those who fear Him.
For He Himself knows our frame;
He is mindful that we are but dust.
Psalm 103:10-14 NASB

Sunset in the woods


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

4 comments:

  1. ah, honey and half and half in tea... comfort food for sure. Good luck on your trip to Georgia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quote which hit home for me and a beautiful photo. Good luck on your trip. Be safe and return home refreshed in your pride of accomplishment. Blessings.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Sharity, I do sell them in the form of prints (framed--canvas prints don't need to be framed--to hang on your wall); and cards (flat and folded greeting cards).

      Most of my business usually comes from portrait photography. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)