The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Tea Talk -- Oaks of Righteousness


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Click on Ruth's button above to participate with me.
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.


I'm having...a cup of Emerald Isle tea, which I bought at our farmers market last summer.  I've been enjoying tea in my Polish pottery, a gift from Jacob.


I'm feeling...tired.  I haven't been getting enough sleep lately, and life is crazy right now.  I have way too much on my mind!  Speaking of which...

On my mind...helping Jacob get all his paperwork, essays, applications, etc. done by their respective deadlines.  Transferring to WIU is crazy!  Then, there's Joseph's possible employment, which he's now balking at; Fernando and I have begun a discussion about implementing a plan for "a future and a hope" for our autistic son.  Plus, Danny is suffering through a bad cold while trying to keep up with college classes, and Thomas is home with me working with a haphazard, slightly crazy homeschool schedule.  There's other stuff, but really, I can't handle any more right now.  :)

I leave you with...this verse of Scripture.

...Giving them a garland instead of ashes,
The oil of gladness instead of mourning,
The mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting.
So they will be called oaks of righteousness,
The planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified.
Isaiah 61:3 NASB

A tree at North Central College


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

3 comments:

  1. Oh, beautiful verse! I used to love singing this old favorite verse. Thanks, Christine.

    Sorry to hear that your life is as crazy as mine these days. It's good to know that we are not meant to remain in this side of life forever, eh? We are blessed to have understood this truth, and to know that there is always a hope and a future for God's children.

    Lifting you up in prayer now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you as well as Ruth in this season of struggle!

    May God guide you with your son. I know He will because it is always His will that we each have "a future and a hope."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quote and my love for trees is is fed through this photo. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)