The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Tea Talk -- Something New


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Click on Ruth's button above to participate with me.
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.


I'm having...a cup of Irish breakfast tea in my Polish pottery mug.

Creamer {coneflower} with teapot in background {blue poppy}

I'm feeling...pretty good after a few nights of good sleep.  It has been so warm--summer-like temperatures have reigned for over a week!--that it has been hard to get sleep.  I'm wearing short-sleeved shirts and my hair up off my neck, and bare feet around the house.  I even weeded my gardens this week!

On my mind...all those appointments and dates and events are starting to stack up again.  I'm staying upbeat about them all, though this warm weather is making it hard to get anything done.  I've also been preoccupied with our anniversary trip coming up in September.  I know it's a long way off, but it's now official--we've purchased plane tickets and are now researching accommodations to make sure we can get a good deal early.  And that means time to research, read, email, ask, etc.  Here's a hint:  think cafés and coffee, narrow streets and amazing architecture, and too many places to see in one week's time.  :)

I leave you with...a Scripture verse containing the word spring (even though it means something different).

Behold, I will do something new,
Now it will spring forth;
Will you not be aware of it?
I will even make a roadway in the wilderness,
Rivers in the desert.
Isaiah 43:19 NASB

Spring daffodils in my neighborhood!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

6 comments:

  1. Such beautiful photos today. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. Congrats on the upcoming get away. Very important. 52 years of married life speaking here.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blue seems to be the color of the day!!! And your daffodils are just lovely!!!! Have a grand weekend!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine!

    I really enjoyed this. Your teapot is so pretty, and those tulips are gorgeous!
    So where are you guys going? You got me curious.

    Sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Sounds like a wonderful trip is on it's way. What I wouldn't do for a little heat. We are still freezing on this side of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your get-away will be a fun one. I would love to take a weeks vacation with my husband to a romantic get-away! I loved your photographs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely quote. Thank you.
    How nice to have such a romantic trip to plan and look forward to...from your hints...I will guess: Paris, Naples, or Venice?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)