The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Surf, Sun, Fun -- Florida Part I

Note to Self (and you):  When typing blog drafts, make sure you publish the first one FIRST.  This is the first one.   I just rearranged posts so this one shows first.  I think.

We're back!  I'm so tired, after two days of driving back (or riding while someone else drives!) from Florida.  We were soooo blessed to spend a week with Lori and her family, and the T. family, and Josh (a friend of Lori's son).  One week of worry-free relaxation.

Here is our week in photos--not all of them!

A typical Florida gas station

The view at Captain Hiram's restaurant

Watching Space Shuttle Endeavor from Vero Beach!!

My hubby on the beach

We stayed in the Green Turtle Cottage, with its front balcony looking out over the Atlantic Ocean.  Aaahhh.


The ocean was comfortably cool in the 80-degree weather, and we spent a lot of time in it.  We had so much fun getting knocked over by waves, and swimming in May!






We also had some gooo-oood food!  Here are a few shots for you to drool over...













Mmmm...  Well, that's it for today.  Check back in soon to read and see some more!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photo gallery website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)