The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

A Big, Fun, Day!

I wanted to share some images from a Sunday a few weeks ago.  Our church family is such a blessing, and it's so much fun to get together as a giant group.  There's always fun, conversation, music, games, laughter.  And my friends don't mind that I run around with my camera all day shooting everything and everyone.  :)

My recent Sunday in pictures.

































What a great spring day that was!!  I'm grinning that I shared with just images, and no words.  I always have to tell the story, but I just don't have time.  I hope you figured out that we had a great time!  ;)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photo gallery website

1 comment:

  1. What a joyful way to spend your day...everyone looked as if the company and the activities intertwined to create a memorable experience.

    Mrs. M.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)