The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Hockey

October 24.

What does one do when one loses one's job?  Go to a hockey game, of course.  This opportunity came along, and Fernando jumped on it so I could experience attending my very first hockey game.


I didn't bring my camera.  This was an experience I wanted to just be in.  I let Fernando take a few photos with my phone, and we mostly watched the game and cheered.


It was a super exciting game, a tied score and overtime, and sudden death.  The Blackhawks lost after several shots on goal back and forth, but it was still a thriller and I'm glad we went.


See?  I can still smile when things around us have crumbled.  And I can smile knowing I have one more experience with my hubby to treasure and remember.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)