The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, September 26, 2016

Half a Day is Enough

When you have just half a day, you make the most of it.  We finally felt better, so our double celebration (our anniversary and my birthday) became reality a few weeks after the fact.


Our server at Fogo de Chao (Brazilian steakhouse) was so sweet, and offered to take our picture for us.  They even gave us complimentary desserts for the double celebration!


We really did have to get back home.  Work was calling and Fernando had to go.


I've created a hashtag for Fernando and me:  #threewords.  It's not I love you, although that's always said and understood.  It's something our friend Marc told us a few years back:  Whatever it takes.  That's what we need to do--whatever it takes to make this life work.  I'll do whatever it takes to help Fernando be successful.  Fernando will do whatever it takes to be successful.  We will both do #threewords to make this new life work.



It's a lot of goodbyes and kiss me before you leave, of his being lonely and my trying to figure out home life on my own.  But it's #threewords and we're willing to do it.  So here we go...


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)