The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, September 2, 2016

And He's Off

Well, summer is officially over for us--Fernando is back on the road, and it looks like he'll be busy, with sports (college is back in session!) and news (the elections are coming!).


I work four days a week at my job, so I will be busy myself.  With so little free time, gardening was hard this summer.  I'm going to be reevaluating things as I continue to work, and hopefully will find time to dedicate to the things about which I'm passionate.


Bye, my sweet hubby, and I'll see you again soon.  I know you're working hard for us, and you'll always have my love.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)