The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

A Simple Half Birthday

Simplify!

Our Goal

A simple and beautiful house
that the Lord can use as a peaceful haven
for my family and others.

Click here to find out why/how I started!

March 14.

March 14 is my half birthday!  Here's what I did...

On my journey to a simpler life, I have been collecting and boxing up unwanted things all winter long, then stashing the boxes in the garage.  For me, once a Goodwill-bound box is in the garage, it's gone.  I don't have any desire to wander out there to root through boxes of stuff I already said goodbye to.

Finally, on this day, I was ready to make a run to Goodwill--and the funny thing is that the store is at the end of my street, then across the main road!  I'm not one for making multiple trips; I'd rather get it done all at once in one big run.



And there you have it--from the garage to the back of our Suburban, on over to Goodwill and unloaded by two handsome young men!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)