The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Ornaments for the Tree

Kinda random here, but I took some macro pictures of some (mostly) new ornaments for our tree this Christmas.

This first one I found when we got our Christmas tree.  In the little gift shop at The Growing Place, I almost walked right into a display of hand-crafted ornaments--all snowflakes!  Since my aim is to cover our tree with snowflakes of all kinds, I splurged and bought it.


My younger brother Jeff bought me a few ornaments, too, once he heard how I'm collecting snowflakes for the tree.  Here's one he bought for me.


This next one, tin and painted with a whitewash, I found in Alexandria Bay when Mom and I visited there. There were four different ornaments, and I bought one of each pattern.


Here is the second ornament Jeff bought me:


A hobby horse thrown in here, just for fun and just because I took a picture.  :)


A glass ball with silver "snowflakes."



I love snowflakes!  They proclaim the glory of the Lord!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)