The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, January 16, 2015

A Simple Family Christmas

What a beautiful, wacky, fun, special Christmas Day!

Here is the story in pictures.



Jacob.

Thomas handed out the first gift.

Fernando got a dumbbell.  :)


New pajamas for Joseph.


Jeff (above) got the infamous Victoria's Secret box!  It has been in the family for 27+ years, and has been passed from hand to hand almost every Christmas.  It ended up in our family last year, so we wrapped Jeff's gift in it this year.  The tradition continues!

Char "admires" Jacob's wrapping job.


Jeff made the picture frame for Mom; Danny chose a photo to put in it.

I got my bricks back!
I had wrapped these for "ballast" in a light gift a few years ago,
and Jeff kept them for three years before using them in my gift.
Another family tradition!

Danny did a great job capturing my expressions as I opened my gift.

Another picture frame, also made by Jeff.  Can't wait to pick a photo to put in it!


Thomas thinks inside the box.


Matt and Jeff contribute a few friendly punches.


Due to a wrapping snafu, Danny and Thomas open their gifts at the same time.
They each got an extension set to go with their board game, Pandemic.

Can you believe this?  There were only 11 gifts, and we made that mess?  Unbelievable.



What a celebration!  I love my family.  Merry Christmas to you!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)