The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

Our Thanksgiving was wonderful!

We had a great time with my family.  Thanksgiving has always been at my parents' home, just 20 minutes away, and this year was no different--except it was at their new home!  We always have a lot of stuff to bring for the day:

Food, games, musical instruments...

Here is our day, in pictures.


Three generations!





Fernando fell asleep before dinner.

Turkey tidbits before dinner.  :)


 Danny.

My silly Dad and his annual tradition.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun. Love the family photo and the one of Fernando asleep, funny. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)