The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Home for Thanksgiving!

I was so excited!  Ten long weeks and the day finally came.  I thought we'd be late to the train station, but the train was also late so we were fine.


My 17-85mm lens failed again, so I was left with my 50mm, which I tried to make the most of.


I sure miss the wide angle aspect of that little kit lens, but at least the 50mm is a solid performer.  (Sorry, I'm in "photography blog" mode!)  I took a few "photographer" shots while waiting for Jacob's train to arrive.  Yes, we were standing on the tracks.  :)


Finally, a light in the distance!  *excitement*





Um, yeah.  Total psych!  A freight train on the second track.  Sigh.  Finally, we saw another light on the horizon.



This was it!!



Home.

Thank You, Lord.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)