The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Truckload

There were a few more items left over from helping my parents move in to their new home.  The guys dedicated an afternoon to getting those items from our house to theirs.




Ping-Pong table top, sawhorses, wheelbarrow, grill--outdoor items that don't pack nicely and neatly into a rectangular space.  Danny, The Organizer, helped get as much as they could in one load.


Danny also helped his dad secure the items for transport.  He's really good with logistics.  :)



He's also good at fitting into awkward spaces to secure the tie-downs.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

2 comments:

  1. That last picture is so funny. :) Are your parents enjoying their new home?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, JoAnn, they are! It'll take them awhile to really settle in, but they've come a looong way since move-in day. :)

      Delete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)