The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Tea Talk -- As I Do Today


Welcome to my home for Ruth's Tea Talk!
Click on Ruth's button above to participate with me.
Sit and share a cup of tea with me as we encourage each other in the Lord.


I'm having...it's time for a cup of Trader Joe's sipping chocolate!  So rich and creamy and chocolatey.  Mmm...


I'm feeling...fine and dandy.   I resist the urge to share all my aches and pains with you.  It's a simple fact of aging, and I won't dwell on it.  My heart is happy, and that's all that matters for Tea Time.  :)

On my mind...is helping my parents get ready to move!  They've listed their house on the market and there's still lots to do helping them pack things up.  I love logistics, and I love helping my parents!

I leave you with...a passage of Scripture I literally just came across as I was reading.

It is the living who give thanks to You,
as I do today;
A father tells his sons about Your faithfulness.
The LORD will surely save me;
So we will play my songs  on stringed instruments
All the days of our life at the house of the LORD.
Isaiah 38:29-20 NASB

Spring flowers in the woods


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

4 comments:

  1. I love the pattern on your white cup! And also the white flowers in the woods.

    I did notice that you didn't post any tea talks lately. Just wanted to let you know that you are missed!

    I'm in awe that you like moving people. Must be a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you well and as for your Psalm verse I say "Amen" and thank you!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Scripture and beautiful flowers!
    That "sipping cocoa" sounds VERY inviting!
    Wish we had a Trader Joe's near us...the closest is a couple hours away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine!
    Greetings from the Philippines. I arrive here yesterday and am settling alright in my dorm room. classes start tomorrow and have so many readings to do. I paused a while to see how you are and I'm glad that I did because it's just so refreshing to be reading your blog.
    I'm glad you're back with us.
    Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)