The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Jump, Grill, Jump!

I've taken so many pictures of my boys jumping--trying to figure out camera settings to get good action shots for a photography class assignment--that I need to go ahead today and feature them in this blog post.  So, in honor of Daylight Savings Time (a little late!), jump ahead!!




While they were jumping, Fernando grilled for dinner.



Danny and Thomas decided that one sawhorse wasn't challenging enough, so they tried two.  They're very athletic.  :)



Fernando is the ultimate Grill Master.  I don't even know how to light his grill.  I like it that way.


Thomas is very flexible.  I don't know how he achieves these positions!



A beautiful sunset with an incoming storm ended our day of jumping and grilling.



Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)