The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Prayer Request

God is good.

I have a prayer request for my dear online friends.  This morning I woke up with a slightly sore back, but by the time I had taken a shower and gone downstairs, I could barely move.  Thank the Lord I already had a chiropractor appointment scheduled this morning.  Plus baking cookies is out of the way.

I had fallen "up" the basement stairs yesterday, wrenching my left arm and "rug-burning" my right hand.  It may have been the cause of my back going out.  But whatever the cause, I am in considerable pain.

We had recently defrosted our two freezers, and all the ice packs--including the squishy one we use for "ache" issues--were still lying on the floor of the basement.  It's now getting cold in the freezer, so I must wait for some relief.  Thank you to those who will pray for me; I deeply appreciate it.  I'm going back to the couch to lie down now...

God is good.

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
captured by Christine Anne