The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Counting My Blessings #1



Branch Of Wisdom


Join us at Tamara's blog by clicking above!!


Yes, I'm posting late today.  But it has been busy around here--a good busy.  We've had normal family times, too, throughout the week.  I can't say quiet times because our home is anything but quiet with five guys here!

Today I thank the Lord for a husband whose name means brave.  He was brave to take those scissors and cut someone's hair--his first time ever!

We were both a little shocked at the almost eight inches he cut off, but we both can now say that we like what he did with my hair.  ;)

photo courtesy of Danny

Back to life,

Christine

visit my photography blog!
captured by Christine Anne