The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Twenty-Three

I married my sweetheart on September 12, 1987.  Twenty-three years later, I still thank the Lord daily for my husband.  He is the Lord's best gift to me.  He is an ocean of treasure, into whose depths I sometimes feel I have barely dipped my toes.


Daily surprising, annoyingly spontaneous, always special.  Yeah, we fight.  But not much.  He is my Googly-Bear.  (Pamela, you're right--sometimes love is mushy-gushy!)


My rock, standing on the Rock.


The man said,
"This is now bone of my bones,
And flesh of my flesh;
She shall be called Woman,
Because she was taken out of Man."
For this reason a man shall leave his father and his mother,
and be joined to his wife;
and they shall become one flesh.
Genesis 2:23-24 nasb

Back to life,
Christine

visit my photography blog!
captured by Christine Anne