The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, April 17, 2017

He is Risen

Our pre-Easter week was a wreck, much like this airplane we found in our front yard on Easter Sunday morning.

Plane--wings sheared off--crashes on front lawn of suburban home!!

But Easter came, bright with the news that He is risen!!

We went to Danny's and Jacob's church for Easter service, and we were blessed to hear them sing an introductory hymn with their friends.



At home, we had our family over for a celebration.  Easter Sunday was also Danny's birthday, and Dad's birthday was a few days prior.  So, a triple celebration was in order!

The table is ready for the feast.

My brother Jeff and Dad hanging out in the family room.

Fernando manned the grill, as usual.

I posed with Char, my sister-in-law.



Char's "beer-butt" chicken, as we call it!

While waiting for the feast...


We had to get their ages on the cake somehow!
The 5 was a wax candle; the other numbers were plastic.  Hey, it worked!


My older brother Matt with Char.

I couldn't get Joseph to smile.

Mom and I with a few photobombers thrown in.

Jeff and I.

The birthday boys and I.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)