The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, April 9, 2017

April's Beginning

April started off cool, with some beautiful days.  I just had to take the photo below; our driveway was getting so crowded!  We have our Suburban and our BMW, Danny has his VW and Jake his Nissan, plus Thomas bought a BMW.  I think that last car there is my parents'.  Either way, it was a fun photo!


Cool spring days means toasty grilled cheese and homemade tomato soup...


It also means Dad coming over and us working on finishing his crossword puzzles together.  These have become my cherished Dad-daughter times, and my treasured memories.


Then it turned warm!  One of the rare times our old BMW was running, I got to drive it to church.  We put the sun roof open, plus our windows--my driving name then becomes Wind in Her Hair.  Yep!


Feels like summer, but welcome to April!!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)