The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, April 17, 2017

Another Monday

Last Monday after work, we had bad news.  This Monday...

Thomas gave us some news.  I won't share just now what it is; that'll have to wait for Thomas' timetable.  For now, all I can say is that I came home from work, walked into the kitchen, and saw Fernando and Thomas standing there.

Fernando hollered for everyone to come to the kitchen, and announced that Thomas had something to say.


Thomas said it, and I'm sorry, but my reaction was less than Christine-like.  I started bawling, I mean really crying.  I don't do this.  I don't.  But after everything, every letdown, every setback, every bit of having to step back and change course--this was a huge thing.

I'll share more in a few weeks when I'm allowed to, according to my youngest son.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)