The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

You and Me

October 31.

I love that Fernando tells me, Go grab your camera and let's go for a walk.  So back to the Arboretum we went.



I love that you are awed by the colors of autumn, just like I am.



I love that you stop when I stop, and that you carry my tripod for me and get it ready so I can capture scenes such as this.



I love that you willingly pose for portraits with me; these moments are so precious to me!  So few couples get their pictures taken together.  I'm glad you do this for me, so we can have memories in photos that will last.



And, I'm thankful for a remote shutter release!!  And that I remembered to bring it!



I know you're always willing to pose for a kiss.  I love this photo!


Thanks for the day spent together.  Thanks for posing with me, and letting me boss you around for photos.  I love you.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)