The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Tea Time

November 12.

I'm still working, Fernando is still looking for work--with a potentially good outcome that Lord willing I will be blogging about soon--and this particular day included a special tea time with Sarah.


This young lady keeps me young (I still feel like a 21-year-old at heart!) with laughter and conversation, all deep and meaningful, and all while sipping tea and sampling yummy treats.

It is a precious thing to have women in your life with whom you can open up and share deeply, just jumping right in and exposing your heart, knowing they are trustworthy and knowing they will listen without rejecting, encourage where needed, and laugh or cry with you.  Sarah has an amazing heart, and I shared a beautiful afternoon with her.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)