The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Friday, November 4, 2016

Dad and Mom

November 3.

Next, it was Dad's and Mom's turn for portraits.  They were willing to go on the two-mile walk to find some good portrait locations, so away we walked.

This first photo is their favorite, and will make an appearance on their Christmas cards.


Of course I took some photos of whatever happened to catch my eye as we walked.



It was still very colorful along Loop 4.



I put my long lens on and captured a few more images.


The sun shining through yellow leaves.

It was a good day.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)