The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, June 6, 2016

Hawk in the Yard

End of May.

Just as the title suggests...

Danny spotted it first, as he looked out of the window in the breakfast area.


The hawk perched on the post long enough for me to attach the (stinky) telephoto lens to my camera, sneak outside, and snap some pictures as I snuck around the side of the pool.  He looked right at me!


A few long seconds later, I saw him turn, then lift a claw, and the next thing I knew, he was gone.


But I did manage to get the escape on camera!




Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)