The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Thursday, December 24, 2015

Patching Things Up

Recently, Fernando had a stretch of free time, and decided to use some of it to patch the hole in our family room ceiling.  Yay!

After getting estimates in the $1,000+ range for a fix to our leaky drain, Fernando did some extensive research and found an innovative solution to repair the drain.  We wouldn't have to tear out the shower unit, replace the piping, re-install a new unit, re-tape, repaint, etc.


A little bit of drywall and some drywall screws were all that was needed.


Now that Fernando fixed the ceiling, it's up to me to get the ceiling taped, then mudded and repainted.  That'll probably take some time (says this expert procrastinator).

 

For now, the hole is gone, and my ceiling looks almost normal!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)