The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Monday, June 22, 2015

Fathers Day

For Fathers Day, our family was invited to Shabbona Lake for the H. Family's cookout.  I'm so happy I get to spend time with my friend Becki, and that Jake gets to spend time with Allie!  I had never been to this forest preserve before, though I'd heard of it because Fernando has fished and hunted there.  The afternoon wasn't too hot, so we took a walk in the woods and along the lake together.  Everything was so green!




Strange things happen when I hand Fernando my camera.  I try to look natural, and always end up looking over-posed.  So, here I am, posed along the wooded path.


Isn't it so pretty in the woods?


Field of coneflowers.

Lake Shabbona.


Back at the picnic pavilion, I had a chance to take pictures of this cute baby!


And this cute couple, too!  Allie stuck out her tongue for me, just like her dad always does in pictures.


Isn't she adorable?

Jake crawled up beside Allie and I caught this cute shot of them.


My guys always give me weird looks when I'm behind the lens.  Goofy guys.



Allie's brother John.

Danny.

We had a great time, and met lots of great people and had lots of fun.  I'm thankful we were invited to this special day.


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)