The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Sunday, March 8, 2015

Simplify -- Folding More than Shirts

Simplify!

Our Goal

A simple and beautiful house
that the Lord can use as a peaceful haven
for my family and others.

Click here to find out why/how I started!

Yesterday I showed you how to fold a t-shirt.  You can use that same general method to fold other clothing, too!  Watch this, for underwear.  (Shh, don't tell my guys!!)

Face up.

Fold the bottom half up.

Fold one side (doesn't matter) in, as in thirds.

Repeat picture--I moved the underwear down to see it better, lol!

Fold the other side in.

Rotate (don't flip over!) so the top is toward you.

Fold the top up and in half, and store in your drawer seam side down, fold side up.

Easy, huh?  No go do some laundry.  :)


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)