The lines have fallen to me in pleasant places; Indeed, my heritage is beautiful to me. ~ Psalm 16:6 nasb

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

All Dressed Up

We attended a wedding last month, and the occasion was a great reason for the guys to get new suits.  I bought a black dress on clearance at Cracker Barrel (wasn't planning on it, but my sister-at-heart Lori took me to lunch there).  Here I am.


I love Christian weddings, celebrating in the truest and purest sense what marriage is supposed to look like:  Christ, the Bridegroom, and the Church, His bride, and two people becoming one to fulfill His purposes here on earth.


Their very first kiss ever.


After the ceremony, we found a well-lit spot in the foyer where we could take a family picture.  Seriously, with guys as handsome as this, there's no way I could pass it up!


All of us.


We had such a great time, and everything felt so dressy, classy and special.  Congratulations, Erick and Laura!


Back to life,
Christine

Visit my photography blog
Visit my photography website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your encouraging comments! I appreciate them very much, and will visit you in return. :)